Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue laser safety question, can i use clear wrap arounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so with your findings, is it safe to look at the dot /beam of a 2w 445 if pointed at the tree tops? also,are the goggles that are "better than nothing" safe in your opinion...what are your concerns with them? your tests seem pretty conclusive that they work great

From a a few dozen feet+, looking at the dot on tree tops is safe yes. Just make sure you check the sky behind the tree for any airplanes, as that would be a major problem.

The reason I say better then nothing, is that they aren't certified, and it's possible that there are production variations. True laser goggles do perform better, but imo of the cheaper options, the uvex are the best.

thanks for the quick reponse....your mamma must be proud of the great person she raised:D

It's ok, you get enough people metaphorically sucking your dick on here, it will pass.

Eww :barf: Have you see some of these guys? There are I think less than 10 girls who frequent this forum with any regularity...

Edit: NM, glossed over the "metaphorically" part.

And no offense to any of you guys out there... I just don't swing that way :p

Last edited:

ped

I warned you both in post #27.

The next person to reply with something that isn't DIRECTLY related to the OP's question gets a 3 day holiday, no exceptions....take it t PM's if you wish.

So one final time.. knock it on the head.

*** REMOVED ***

@Ped - Feel free to delete this post. I didn't see your post #41 until just now, I'm done here.
-------------

You didn't see my post? you posted this 21 mins AFTER I posted the warning...

And even when you did see the post, you should have edited all that ^^ or deleted your post entirely as it WASN'T a direct reply to the OP's thread.

You were warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

ped

I see this thread going no where , so I'll close it to stop flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.