Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best battery for 2 or 1.5 watt blue laser?

ExLaserSquad

The Illumination Supply web site says the dimensions are 16.70 mm (D) x 35.60mm (L) so as GSS said above is a little bit longer.
It is little fatter by 0.7mm and 1.6mm longer making is a 356 instead of 340 because of the protection circuit and button top.

Nobody knows what laser you have but should be OK in most applications where exact 34.0mm length is not critical.
You can check you laser's battery compartment ---measure the length of batteries you have put them in the laser and see if you have room for 2 that are 35.6mm long. Usually exact length is not that critical as a spring contact at either or both ends will have that much play and if not then choose a different 16340.
well how can i actually count its mm?i mean i cant really use anything inside the laser battery compartmant for that lol 33.5*16*16mm so the seller gave this mm on ebay for that kinda batter i guess both efset and keepower are bigger..any ideaas where i can get battery that has this size 33.5*16*16mm I think laser can handle more width it has room for it i can see the gaps so i dont think width is an issue as for length i dont really have any idea about that laser on off button is on its back i guess if the batter is larger and it pushed the button laser may turn on and off constantly as there is pressure on it?not sure but i think there is enough space for length aswell there is spring in there u were right..

Last edited:

GSS

If you want to go the Ebay route, there is a seller "r-lsales" that has some good deals on 16340 efest's with free shipping..
Like Encap mentioned, your making to much of this fitting issue. Just go with un protected battery's for piece of mind..

Last edited:

ExLaserSquad

well i just checked my laser and there is some space inside it i think protected keeppower may suffice but if it does not its gonna be a waste of 30$ i guess :/ should i take the risk?cant really fully examine it though efset seems smaller or should i go for that one?its hard to search seller by name maybe u can give me his store link or listing link :) would appreciate it..Yep the spring is quite large inside the laser i guess it can suffice but how can i get exact measurement though?

ExLaserSquad

Attachments

• ebay.PNG
    ebay.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 1

GSS

He has 954!!!!!!!!!!!!! items "Battery's And Chargers" for sale.. Click on his "visit store" or 'Items for sale"
If not your just trolling us now??

ExLaserSquad

He has 954!!!!!!!!!!!!! items "Battery's And Chargers" for sale.. Click on his "visit store" or 'Items for sale"
honestly i just clicked there maybe he specified to specific country only?I cant see anything i even attached a pic no reason to troll actually i am just looking for batteries good i did not ended up buying keepower lol i saw review before i ordered although it seems like really nice battery but if it does not fit it honestly will be a waste of money...0.8 discharge means 800mAh?just asking as i saw a few tests of batteries and they show it like that kinda first 0.8 and then its dropping

Encap

Was thinking the same thing. LOL
Is getting silly --nobody is that helpless except on purpose.

Sounds like any of them will work in your laser.
The Keeppower batteries will be fine. $30? 2 X 5.99 is $11.98 unless excessive shipping cost----
GSS had a good idea about eBay---many sellers give free shipping so just the cost of 2 batteries.
Whoever told you 33.5 mm is telling you shorter than a 16 X 34.0 mm so same problem but in reverse too short/not long enough LOL

Go with the Efest V2 as GSS says for peace of mind. GSS's eBay guy has them at 2 for $10.85 and change free shipping here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-pc-EFEST...938219?hash=item3649f3a4eb:g:pn4AAOSwD55cyLrm

ExLaserSquad

Was thinking the same thing. LOL
Is getting silly --nobody is that helpless except on purpose.

Sounds like any of them will work in your laser.
The Keeppower batteries will be fine. $30? 2 X 5.99 is $11.98 unless excessive shipping cost----
GSS had a good idea about eBay---many sellers give free shipping so just the cost of 2 batteries.
Whoever told you 33.5 mm is telling you shorter than a 16 X 34.0 mm so same problem but in reverse too short/not long enough LOL

Go with the Efest V2 as GSS says for peace of mind. GSS's eBay guy has them at 2 for $10.85 and change free shipping here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-pc-EFEST...938219?hash=item3649f3a4eb:g:pn4AAOSwD55cyLrm
the seller sadly is not shipping to my country thought this would be the case i guess i will go with efest v2 as i dont want any risks actually :) i would love to get those protected batteries but i doubt the length will hold as its already just pretty tight in the laser maybe it will but honestly not really worth the risk as i can exactly measure it ill buy from here http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=58&search=16340 but u know any good protected batteries that are around 34mm?I would rather like to have protected batteries Just one question is this efest https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-pc-EFEST...938219?hash=item3649f3a4eb:g:pn4AAOSwD55cyLrm better or this http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=58&search=16340 maybe i can still get it if seller does not ship to my country :) just need good quality actually if ebay once are actually better then ill buy them i guess..honestly i tried manually measuring laser a bit yeah i guess it may hold those keeppower but again i am not really sure how much difference 35.2mm and 16.7mm will make then 33.5mm and 16mm...i just really want to buy those keepower batteries more then efset actually lol just discovered something even if i close the laser battery lid to half i can turn the laser on maybe i can buy keepower one and just do this?u suggest me to do it?or this can harm the laser or batteries...

Last edited:

Encap

What Country?
Most devices lasers included are built to accommodate/handle the range of lengths of 16340 batteries offered by most battery makers flat top, button top. protected . not protected---all of them are a little different in length not exactly 34.0mm long.
Any battery maker making generally batteries that are too long for most devices would go out of business quickly due to low or no sales.

Find a seller that will ship to your Country and buy whatever you want. The Efest V2 is very close to exactly 34mm log

Last edited:

ExLaserSquad

What Country?
Most devices lasers included are built to accommodate/handle the range of lengths of 16340 batteries offered by most battery makers flat top, button top. protected . not protected---all of them are a little different in length not exactly 34.0mm long.
Any battery maker making generally batteries that are too long would go out of business quickly due to low pr no sales.

Find a seller that will ship to your Country and buy whatever you want. The Efest V2 is very close to exactly 34mm log
ok thanks but well actually should i buy keepower?just keep the lid a bit open incase it does not close the laser is working fine with that aswell so far...i dont wanna harm batteries or laser thats why i was asking that but i am sure that they will fit there is just space in it width wise i clearly see it so i am sure length wise it may just be fine but can i keep the lid half closed?like its still fully closed but i think air may go in and its a bit loose thats all ( It does not fall off just a bit loose should be enough incase 35mm does not fit i think it will though..)and what is high discharge rate?does the efest one has higher discharge rate?i saw that in title so keepower has lower discharge rate?and what is it exactly?is it battery max output power that it will provide to laser?

Encap

ok thanks but well actually should i buy keepower?just keep the lid a bit open incase it does not close the laser is working fine with that aswell so far...i dont wanna harm batteries or laser thats why i was asking that but i am sure that they will fit there is just space in it width wise i clearly see it so i am sure length wise it may just be fine but can i keep the lid half closed?like its still fully closed but i think air may go in and its a bit loose thats all ( It does not fall off just a bit loose should be enough incase 35mm does not fit i think it will though..)and what is high discharge rate?does the efest one has higher discharge rate?i saw that in title so keepower has lower discharge rate?and what is it exactly?is it battery max output power that it will provide to laser?
You didn't answer " What Country"
This thread is beyond brain damaged like "help me troll" level already.
How old are you--between 8 and 12 yrs old?
If you are not an adult you are not supposed to be using LPF in any manner. Read the Terms of Use agreement everyone has to agree to, to become a member. See "3. Eligibility" here: https://laserpointerforums.com/help/terms/

LPF isn't a babysitting site that will spoon feed you answers to perpetual questions about batteries that anyone can easily figure our or find answers to with little effort.

Use Google and/or a battery forum to get an education on everything about batteries--LPF is not the place for it.

Do whatever you want--use the batteries you have or buy whatever batteries you want to get and try or throw the laser in the rubbish bin.

Last edited:

ExLaserSquad

Yeah ok i guessed it would be a good place lol anyway i got the idea but ill ask on some battery forum its fine though this forum was for lasers so i thought i would ask here thats why i actually did...Ps: one last question is batteryjunction.com trusted?i saw some reviews but some people said they did not deliver item ( yes they were minor ) but thought i would ask here...

Last edited: