Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Beam shots from this weekend

Long time lingerer here at LPF. I thought these pictures turned out really nice and wanted to share. Using a 2.2 W 445 laser I bought here on about 2 years ago. I also wanted to show off my Fenix RC40 flashlight.

OtvkXRP.jpg

A36m2FY.jpg

Z0u0yFW.jpg

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Great photo's; the RC40 is looking good also! I thought that might have been a TK75 until I went back and read the text.

Those beams look astonishing! I need to pick a 445nm up in the future.

Thanks for the comments! It's amazing how much better the beam looks through the eyes of a friend's Mark 5D iii instead of my cell phone. :D

APEX1

beautiful.. cant wait to get started on a few new builds..

I cant stop looking at that first pic with all those stars! Was this a long exposure setting? Ive tried to get a pic like this but the city light polution gives me problems. Great work buddy.

Thanks nwfreefly! You're absolutely correct, the first shot is a long exposure, I don't remember exactly how long it was set for. If you look to the right of the beam there's what looks like maybe another power line but was actually a commercial jet flying over so that might give you an idea of how long the exposure was set to. I was way out in the woods on a camping trip so there was no other sources of light. I also live in a very populated area and it's like the sky is never dark. Thanks again!

Yeah, I noticed that second line in the first photo. To me it looked like another beam haha, I was going to ask about that. Great photos and great lights.