Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Batteries,switches,led's

I assume this is a proper place for this,I know how everyone loves to save a buck or two..........so I'll try and keep this short.I've been using e-cigs for over three years now and the place I order my stuff is MadVapes.com.They have a good assortment of lipo batteries and others plus switches,led's and they even sell a handful of lasers and small flashlights for modding into e-cigs.They have too many items to list that you could re-purpose into this hobby.The only bad thing is e-cigs and paypal don't mix...........my 2 cents

Not sure if spam, or a Kipkay fanboy :undecided:

Lasers are good for many things. Pointing them at your face in hopes of lighting something on fire is not one of them.

Last edited:
No not spam I'm a new member here and was just trying to share a site that has a lot of inexpensive items that could be useful in this hobby.They have resistors,regulators,switches,led's,battery boxes and such.The lasers they sell people gut everything in it to "mod"it into an electronic cigarette.If you don't do it or have never done it it's probably hard to understand..just a different hobby kind of like this place..my 2 cents