Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bata's last lasers for sale

bata

Hey guys, well as many of you have experienced I need to sell the last of my laser stuff as I need the money. As of right now i'm selling my last three 532's custom made box, four 16340 batteries, and a duel trustfire charger. I am open to offers for single items but i would prefer to sell it as a package.

(I do not have an LPM so I am basing these power measurements based off of my experience with different powers and what those powers can do.)

First 532 (the one with the big head)- This one is pretty powerful. Easily pops balloons, stings skin, burns through a CD case with a magnifying glass and lights matches with a magnifying glass. I am almost positive that this last is around 120mw to 150mw.

Second 532 (the silver pen)- This is was labeled as a 100mw when I bought it but from the moment I turned it on I knew it wasn't. At night it has a nice bright beam but it does not burn anything. Which is why I"m guessing it is around 30 to 40mw.

Third 532 (the black pen)- This is about the same power as the second one. It doesn't burn anything but it does produce a nice bright beam in the night. Which is why i think it is also at 30 to 40 mw.

Pics- ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

The foam in the case has been custom cut for these lasers. The big spot is for a spartan 1W but I sold that a while back. Everything has been taken great care of and nothing has been abused in any fashion. If you got any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me.

For the entire package (including the case, batteries, and charger) i'm asking $65 shipping in the US.

Best regards,
Bata

Last edited:

ped

Bata.

Please learn how to embed & resize images.. I got a spam popup which if I hadn't have been on the ball, would have infected my machine.

bata

Bata.

Please learn how to embed & resize images.. I got a spam popup which if I hadn't have been on the ball, would have infected my machine.

Sorry about that. I used a different camera this time and it made the picture files to large for image shack ( which I almost always use) and I was looking for a site that would take the larger file because I needed to go to work. But I appreciate you telling me that.

-bata