Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banned from LC...

i just got banned from LC today for tellin a guy where to get LD's and PBS Cubes. such bullshit :mad: i guess this is my new home :cool:

Chad

well, sort of. Considering that their whole advertising scheme is making people believe that they're the only company that sells lasers, it's not at all surprising. :p

Razako

I guess LC is now banning anyone who tells people where to buy laser PARTS [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
"Topic has been split because a member had to break the rules and advertise for another company. -Admin"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Razako said:
I guess LC is now banning anyone who tells people where to buy laser PARTS [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
"Topic has been split because a member had to break the rules and advertise for another company. -Admin"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

maybe if WL sold parts i wouldn't have to refer people elsewhere. it's their own fault. they think by banning me that people won't go to google and find other places anyways? simply foolish. and why buy a $250 P125 when i can build one with double the power for 5 times less? :p