Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Back to the world of lasers

Hello all. I've been out of the loop on the world of lasers for the last 8 or so years. My last project was a bluray 8x 400mW. Since that time it seems a lot has changed... True blue diodes are available, multiple watt lasers are affordable, and I have no idea what else. Oh and my bluray laser is dead :(

I'm looking for yalls advice to guide my rekindled interest here:) I am not interested in building at the moment... I would like recommendations for high quality pointers. I'd like to buy two units, one high wattage for burning, and another high quality 5mW - 10mWfor general enjoyment. I'm open to green blue bluray or anything else that has come about lately.

Thanks in advance

Hi cavok84 :wave:
Welcome back to the forum.
A lot sure has changed.
I can help you out with both types of lasers; one high wattage for burning, and another high quality 5mW - 10mW for general enjoyment.
Kindly see the link below and/or send a PM please.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sale-collection-different-lasers-accessories-95508.html

Thanks, hope you have a Happy New Years!!

Thanks a bunch I'll check it out. I also need to refresh myself on companies to avoid, models with quality control issues, today's pricing etc....

I know the forums have all this info, but can you tell me if most greens are diode now? I'll pm for specifics on your items.

532nm is DPSS but has the great low divergence and tight diameter beam.
520nm is diode but has a wide beam and so, so divergence. It can be corrected with lenses of course.