Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aussie lasers for sale, Blues, Greens and Yellows !

Update........... I am closing this post until further notice. I have had several people interested in the Yellow lasers and I thank them for that. I did ask for people to submit offers simply because I do not know what each of them are worth. So when I get some definitive answers as to what their price range is I will put up the asking price for each. Thank you.

Now I am not getting away from lasers all together but I am letting others know that All my listed lasers are for sale as I am wanting to do some camera upgrades. Send me a pm with reasonable offers if interested. These will be sent from OZ. Check your local customs as to importation requirements as I cannot be held responsible if not an allowed import. Happy New year for 2023!

Last edited:

farbe2

I am very interested in the yellow one, what do you have?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
If viewing on a phone or with signatures turned off. Go onto the profile and click on the about tab. It will display the signature.

50mW Spartan. Definitely worth making an offer farbe.

It’s such a shame. I would be interested in the 594nm Rigel. But can’t be spending out like that just after Christmas.