Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Auction 4-lasers! Closed- Turning into Sell thread

Bid starts at 190.
4- lasers include
1-250mw red
1- teenie burner
1- 100 mwBlu-labby style laser with nice heatsink and rckstar driver.
1-100 mw Blu-ray laser, matching host with red.
Shipping is included, pm with offers for Buy It now. Pics come soon
All of this cost a little over 300 new.
Includes 3 CR2s, a charger, and 2 Uri-marbles, along with anything i feel like throwing in there  ;) ;D
P3130001.jpg

P3130003.jpg

Re: Auction 4-lasers!

This will help me with some unknown costs i had during the GB, i will be doing more, i will ust pay more attention to where my moneys going ;)

Ends tomorrow around 5pm central time.
Will split them if need be.
Pm for individual prices :cool:.

If some one uses the buy it now, it will get shipped tomarrow useing tracked Priority mail, instead of snail mail. you will get them Tuesday or Wednesday!

the original maker of the lasers, MarioMaster, agreed to transfer the warrenty, so if the diode ever breaks, he will fix At cost of diode and shipping.

Day, just to let you know, it is common courtesy to bump your thread just once a day. if you need to add more information as you're doing with these posts, you can always edit your original post.

just FYI

good luck with the auction.

-Kendall

dav

how much for the
1-100 mw Blu-ray laser
and
1- teenie burner
individually

offer, this may turn into a FS thread, the guy with the bid probably wont like it but i really need money right now, if you order before 8AM central time i can ship order TODAY, otherwise it will be a week or two till i can go to P.O. agine. Still, the 250 still takes all. And if you get one of these i can ship it with your green ;) :D

Re: Auction 4-lasers! Buy It Now 230!

Ebay is here that's great!

:DI would like to buy your lasers right now! I know the bid is 190 but how about you end the auction early at $30? Also I can't read so I didn't see the two messages that clearly state you do not ship internationally so do you ship internationally? I live in Siberia and would like free shipping too. Hugs and love.

I could honestly show copies of messages received that read like that. I really do get these kind of junk messages on ebay.

Kidding aside how much for just the 250mW red and the marbles? If you're selling individually now.

Re: Auction 4-lasers! Buy It Now 230!

would it be easier if i just sold everything separately for yall?