Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Archos 605, Helmet cam, 16gb SD card

I got this from a friend to sell here. It's an Archos personal media player. Basically, it's a little computer running Linux. With the 16gb card, it stores 20gb of data, this can be movies (any codec), music(any format), Pictures, etc... The screen is an amazing high resolution 800x480 touch screen. The picture quality on this is stunning! Watching HiDef movies is awesome! Gets about 18 hour battery life while watching a movie. Has a built in speaker and has amazing audio. This includes all the plugins for codecs, DVR, and internet. It has a full Opera web browser in it so you can search the web over any wifi network. With another $50 attachment, this can act as a DVR, just like a TIVO for your home TV so you can record and take shows with you!

Also included is the helmet cam attachment. This is a high quality 640x480 helmet cam with 35FPS performance. This is great for taking action videos of biking, skiing or other sports. It has a remote to pause and start the recording. Plugs directly into the Archos and records video and audio onto the SD card.

Everything here cost about $430 when bought. He is willing to sell the entire thing, basically new in box, for $300 or your best offer. ;D I will ship for free to anywhere in the world.

Pics Here http://www.flickr.com/photos/19197385@N06/sets/72157611925325908/

Thanks iewed! It really is a nice little device! Does pretty much any multimedia that a laptop can do.

I'll give a bump for this...awesome price, however I currently have a 605 wifi. Love the thing! You forgot to mention how it can be used on your wifi network at home to stream files stored on any networked location. Really enjoy browsing the web on my TV as well. I get shuffle and zune owners that drool over the thing at airports lol

Out of curiosity, would you be willing to sell just the camera portion of it? I've been thinking of picking that accessory up as opposed to buying a new video camera

Yeah,

I can sell the Camera if that is all you want! Send me a PM and we can work out a deal!

Ben