Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone want something from DX?--Done

Done...

First off, let me say that I'm not trying to compete/replace Sawt's DX shipping service. I'm simply placing an order soon so if anyone wants something restricted, I'll see what I can do. I'm simply doing this as a courtesy to the community. This is a one time thing at the moment and I don't plan to do this more than a few times.

1) I'm limiting this to 3 people as I'm not interested in handling hundreds of orders. Be reasonable with the quantity(Don't ask me to order you 10 dildas or something)...

2) I will not order anything backordered for more than 4 days as it slows down my order. I will cancel anything if an ETA change exceeds 5 days...

3) You must be in the United States. I won't ship lasers to Au unless you're willing to take the risk(rather high) of confiscation.

4) You will accept full responsibility if your laser is confiscated.

5) You are also responsible for any situation you may find yourself in from the act of importing a laser and/or usage of the device.

6) I will not order anything other than lasers/laser related parts.

7) All orders will be shipped via Canada Post "light packet". It can usually be done for about $6-13CAD depending on the size, weight etc...

8) You are responsible for any incurring costs (customs fees) and such...

9) I have every right to cancel your order if I feel the need to(You will be refunded) at my discretion.

Please again, keep in mind that I'm not doing this for profit. I am charging you nothing more than the cost of the laser and the cost of shipping it to you. I'm doing this simply as a courtesy and because it is convenient for me. If you would like to have the laser tested and/or label removed etc, just let me know.

Please PM me if you are interested. I accept paypal only...

thanks

Re: Anyone want something from DX?

i might have a few lasers i need ordered. how long will this be available for ?

I plan on placing the order in a week regardless of the number of people but if there are 3 people by then, I'll place the order sooner...

i live in Georgia, how long does Shipping usually take from Canada ?

1 week average. I've had some packages take up to 2.5 weeks going to Florida...

digital_blue said:
1 week average. I've had some packages take up to 2.5 weeks going to Florida...
Ok Thanks Bud ;)