Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone interested in a 40 watt CNC by FullSpectrum Laser

I have a FullSpectrum CNC portable machine. It
Covers approxamatly11x18 area inside the machine. It has a 40 watt co2 laser tube in it. Comes with external blower, compresser, water pump for coolant. The bottom is removable to do larger work or material.
It works best on thinner materials. It can and will engrave some stomes. You will want to get your own lenses of choice. Some reassembly required.
It is boxed up at this time since my move. PM me if interested. I will set it up again
You will want to have a work bench withroom undernieth or over for the coolong water resivior.
I just used a new drywall bucket with lid.
Origional price was 4200 dollars. Asking pIrise is 800.ll let it go for a reasonable offer plus shipping.
I will post pictures soon.

Last edited:

I am interested in the laser system and would like you to post some pics.
How long have you had it? About how many hours are on the CO2 laser tube?
What is the software being used and is it included?
I am located in the Midwest near Chicago.

Right now i have it boxed up and put away. Ill need to re-assemble it for photos. I had it three years, but it has been stored away two. The tube has about 18 hours on it by my guesstimate. It has the software from FULLSPECTRUM lasers. It will print or cut from coral draw or cad drawings. The tube is a 40watt.. Messege me if you are serious about me setting it up again. The shipping will be about 150 alone

I almost asked for photos and then I realized that you are in the US :-( no laser for me, I might build one though, when I can get my hands on a nice laser tube and a power supply.

Last edited: