Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone else bought the Amazon.com 3 laser value pack?

This will not be a full review or anything, as I dont want to insult anyone with my 1.5 weeks of laser experience, then doing reviews!

My right click button has stopped working on my laptop, even though it only has about 6 months of usage on it. So I cant copy and paste links til I get a mouse tomorrow or sunday.

So, to find the value pack, see amazon.com, "Red, green violet laser combo pack" or "QQ Tech 3 laser value pack"

There will be 2 results that come up, its the $26.99 one.

There are 3 lasers, a red 650nm, a green532nm and a violet 405nm.

There is also a review of these in the review section here, and members have tested these 3 lasers to see how powerful they really are, and it seems they are way above the <5mW ratings.

The tests seem to show the actual power levels at: 405nm violet- 60mW, 532nm green- 75mW, 650 nm red- 110mW...... Someone else there posted that they would estimate the power of the 3 they received at: 405 violet: 30-40mW, 532nm green: 20-30mW, 650 nm red: <100mW.

I got my order in today, and I cant estimate the power because I only have a 1mW red laser to compare them to, so my estimates might just be a little off!

One semi-related issue: When ordering from amazon, and they give you the free shipping option(5-8 days) like they do here, and they give you the option to pay $7.50 or whatever to ship it 'regular' mail(3-6 days), just go with the free one, because it's most likely going to take the same amount of time regardless! I got mine in today, after ordering it late Monday night, so it definitely didnt take 5-8 business days!

The lasers are super cool. **Note: Take that with a grain of salt, because these are only my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lasers ever**

But I took them outside tonight and I could usually see the whole beam of the green laser(but not super bright), even though its not foggy or smoky outside, and there are a couple nearby street lights, so its not that dark here. They are very bright when I shine them against the stop sign 150' down the road.

The violet one has a very strangely shaped 'dot', if thats what you want to call it. It opens up to 1" at only about 12' away. It almost looks like an anarchy symbol inside a circle! Maybe that what it is! It's subliminal messaging from the far left....

The red and green are tight though. The units seem pretty sturdy. They take 2 AAA's.

But for only $26.99 and free shipping, it's a steal!:yh::yh:

Anyone else bought them yet?

Last edited:

They seem like a good start...
I started off at the top with a jayrob Maglite 4545 at 1.75mA LOL
Nice review, I'll be sure to recommend them to other newbies :)

TomD

I also bought a pack but it'll take a while since it's going international.

They'll definitely shine brighter on street signs since those are designed to be especially reflective. Even if I shine my 5mW through a heavily tinted window at night, eliminating the beam, it still gets crazy bright when it hits the signs.

Got no LPM yet though.

Yeah when I'm riding my bike at night and I have a little LED flashing light on the front, all the signs light up for as long as I can see. It amazes me every time

I purchased them. The blue and red ones worked, my green one did not. Green just output IR. So I got two working maybe overspec lasers for 26 bucks.