Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any Good Drawers Out There???

Hey Guys.

I am in need of someone that is good at drawing designs.
I am going to get some hosts, SIMILAR to the wickedlasers hosts made, and need someone thats good at drawing up plans.

Also, feel free to express your interest for any specific hosts and how many you might like, might make a group buy topic later if I can get some drawings hooked up.

Won't be exactly the same to WL ones incase they have them copyrighted etc.

Eku

How can people help if they don't know what one your talking about, core, sonar ect...

I'm sure I won't have someone say, "I can draw the core but sonar, no way what are you smoking I can't draw that."

I thought a Drawer was where you keep your socks and underwear... :undecided:

Jerry

I thought a Drawer was where you keep your socks and underwear... :undecided:

Jerry

I have a good drawer, lots of space for my underwears and socks.

But seriously, it's not that difficult, what you really need for production is technical drawings, like what you get in datasheets.
WL do provide some info on dimensions in the technical specs. And com'on, it's a BARREL, that's not difficult to draw...

Print out the images and use transluicid sketch paper to recopy, then you can modify them by hand. Scan it, increase contrast for crisper lines and clean out the drawing. Add some dimensions and specify the point of view.

Sorry about the gramatical error. And, I, I am not a good artist at all, even copying things :/

I'd greatly appreciate it mate :) Thank you very much. I'll also not be so stubborn and try taking your advice for one, thanks :)