Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Am I missing anything???

ok use a remote control they put off 908nm or at least mine does, if your web cam sees it you would be able to see the IR of that c-mount diode,

Last edited:

here is a shot of a web cam and a remote control at 908nm

Attachments

• ir remote.jpg
    ir remote.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 243
Lol, no wonder the lpm chart looked weird..it was THAT stable? Turns out it was fake

Luckily for us he has now been :banned:

Cant believe he actually thought noone would notice the scam :crackup:

can I get my 10 minutes I used to help him back hahahaha what a dumb way to try and scam lol, they make a book somewhere that this should be in as an eg. of how not to scam.

I am getting a bit of deja-vu today.. Is this the same guy with a new account?! The images of the internal parts look a like imho, and its a 200mW etc..

http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/please-help-72546.html

EDIT: Could an admin maybe check the IP or something?! Its conspicuous how the "stories" look a like with a friend being the cause of the broken laser. Hmm I would bet its the same guy.

Last edited:
god I hope not, funny though I miss posted about the diode and pc cam, was trying to post on the thread you just posted but it ended up on the thread we are in, deja vu indead.