Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Advice: Best 5mw Green Laser

I am looking to buy a green laser but only really thinking of a 5mw, I might go higher but not really wanting to. I obviously don't want to spend a lot of money, who does. I would prefer a cconstant on switch and hopefully a lock out option. I have looked all over the place, including this forum but it still kinda hard for me to decide. Anything will help even if you just tell me your favorite place to buy like Laserglow. Thanks ahead of time.

hey, welcome to the forum :beer:

I'd reccommend being sure to post in the welcome section to introduce yourself. It'd be a good idea to fill out your profile so that we can help you better.

That being said, there are a number of good companies out there. Laserglow is probably one of the better options if you live in the US, but it is a bit more pricy than other options. The lasers are top notch however, I own the LG Galileo and its by far the best constant-on green pointer I've ever used, and i've been through a lot of green pointers. It's nice and bright, and compact and lightweight, yet heavy enough you can run it without a duty cycle, and it has a very long life on a single battery. the beam is clean, sharp, and of top quality.

if you want something cheaper, but likely a bit over powered, but also having a lockout, and lowering the bar on quality just a tiny bit then LaserBTB is probably your next best choice.

Last edited: