Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A few items for sale

Gata

Just a few of my laser's and accessories that I need to clear out. I am trying to make some extra cash for some new hobbies and for a trip I take next week to the west coast. So lets see whats for sale today.

Heres everything together(sorry about the picture size):

sdc10569d.jpg

From left to right:
1. A "pocket pal" PHR at 100ma. The diode in this one is dead but I will include one already pressed in module with this laser. No batteries included with this laser. It uses a rckstr driver.
2. A jayrob Green kit 90-100mW green laser. This is with the custom front piece. I will also include 1 CR123 primary.
3. Various empty sleds. 5 GGW sleds that have been harvested, most still have the IR diode. 1 LPC with both diodes removed. One PHR that has been stripped and modified for the 7 Color build by Rog. I just want to get rid of these without throwing them away. The optics in these sleds are fun to play and experiment around with.
4. 1 PHR diode pressed in module (this is the one included with the pocket pal) and 1 LPC diode pressed in module.

Heres the best beam shot I could get with the green:
sdc10552.jpg

Anyway I would like to sell all of these together since I am looking for money for next week. I am thinking that $210 would be a good start for all of this shipped (Insured Priority). I will consider selling them individually for offers that I like. Post or PM. Thanks a lot guys.

Gata

I'll let it go for $45 since I am now not quite sure what is not working with it, probably just a new clicky switch that costs about $3 on DX (buy a completely new host). The mW is approximately 90-100 at 100ma. PM me if your interested. This comes with 2 PHR diodes.

Gata

Sorry the green is sold. I had a separate thread for it.

Thanks blue. Glad you like it!