Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

80mW WarnLaser Tiger GX

I just received my Tiger GX from Warn and it seems like a nice laser. Its definitely the brightest and most powerful laser I own right now. I was wondering if one of the Vets on this forum would be interested in testing this laser on a LPM? I will pay for shipping both ways. If your interested just let me know. Thanks.

FYI: I will be posting a review on this laser just as soon as I get the time.

Jaseth

As far as I know Dave (daguin) has done this for several members before. Try contacting him.

Seb

Nevermind. Im sending this POS back.:mad: I got off work early just to play with my laser and Ive never been more upset about a purchase in my life. The beam divergence is to say the least, like a flashlight. Im talking over an inch wide at a distance of 20ft. My buddy brought his cheap 50mW laser over and it shames mine with authority. I emailed Zach @ WarnLasers and he said he will ship me a replacement unit, but I have to send mine back first. I just hope its not another pile like this one. I just sold my my 5mW pot modded(did burn tape) Neo Laser to my buddy so now Im stuck with my little 5mW Wicked Lasers Core. :(