Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

808nm 200mw diode for sale

Daedal said:
That looks like a 9mm diode to me from these pictures...

--DDL

If I took a picture of my fingernail could you measure it for me ;). It's 12 mm.

RobTheVIP said:
[quote author=Daedal link=1177987264/15#15 date=1184610204]That looks like a 9mm diode to me from these pictures...

--DDL

If I took a picture of my fingernail could you measure it for me ;). It's 12 mm.[/quote]

I mean 5.6 mm (dumb me... :eek:)

RobTheVIP said:
I still have this up for sale and specifically reserved for vodka, but if he isn't a member anymore I will sell it to someone else.  If you are interested, please tell me where you live in the U.S.

I waited way to long - please send 2 of them to SenKat.....
I will send him $$ and if all is good you will get paid .

:-?

Sorry :-/, all I have is one..............So you want me to send it to Senkat?!? I am confused :eek:

S

SenKat

Hey guys - before I get in the middle of this or any other deal - make sure the terms are well known, and that I know about them as well.  Vodka - we had a deal over two months ago with some IR diodes, etc - and I have waited too long, so they are gone now.  So before you assume anything, make sure you know what kind of deal you are making, and be sure to share it with other folks, too.

You haven't been slighted here - neither has Rob, so either discuss via PM, come to an agreement, and if I am in the middle of the deal, make sure you both share the details with me - otherwise, if I get a diode in the mail, I will play with it, and nobody gets it ! ::)

I'm sorry vodka but I don't understand what you mean..can you please clarify it for me :-/

SenKat said:
Hey guys - before I get in the middle of this or any other deal - make sure the terms are well known, and that I know about them as well.  Vodka - we had a deal over two months ago with some IR diodes, etc - and I have waited too long, so they are gone now.  So before you assume anything, make sure you know what kind of deal you are making, and be sure to share it with other folks, too.

You haven't been slighted here - neither has Rob, so either discuss via PM, come to an agreement, and if I am in the middle of the deal, make sure you both share the details with me - otherwise, if I get a diode in the mail, I will play with it, and nobody gets it ! ::)

Sorry SenKat - I forgat all about it.
Bottom line is I screw up AGAIN.....
LMK if you cen get couple of the for me ..
Pm me please.
:-?

I may be intersted in it. But I'm trying to find a already assembled laser to buy. If I can't find one I'll try to buy this.