Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

650nm Red LCC Laser in Polished Aurora SH-032 Host For Sale!

Hey everybody!

650nm LCC Red Laser in Jayrob Polished Aurora SH-032 Host For Sale!

I just got my GGW Sled LLC Diode from Flaminpyro today! After drooling over the idea of having another laser around I proceeded to make the laser which is composed of...
-LLC diode from a GGW sled
-Flexdrive V5 set at 400mA
-650-G-1 Lens
-Copper Heatsink
-18650 Battery

Edit: This laser peaked at 262mW when running the Flexdrive at 400mA... if you want me to change the current of the Flexdrive when you buy it than I can definitely do that for you, but the diode won't last long above 450mA.

The first thing I did was pressfit the diode in an Aixiz Module and solder on some silicone leads. Then I proceeded to set the Flexdrive V5 to 400mA with my Super 3A Test Load. Next I soldered my battery leads and leads from the diode to the Flexdrive, secured the AixiZ module inside of the copper heatsink (yes I know its :horse:, but why not!) and secured the whole thing inside of the head of the host. After all that was done, I screwed the lens into the EzFocus adapter, screwed it into the head and I was done! Enjoy the pics... :D

Breakdown:
IMG_5842.jpg

Diode:
IMG_5845.jpg

LPM Reading: (I turned the darkness down so its easier to see LPM screen)
IMG_5846.jpg

Wow, I didn't even notice till now but I had my laser really close to the thermopile! Will redo LPM test later today...

Just showing off the polished host: :p
IMG_5848.jpg

EzFocus Adapter w/ 650-G-1 Lens:
IMG_5851.jpg

GITD Clicky:
IMG_5849.jpg

If you would like to buy this just shoot me a pm... also I will be posting some beamshots later today! You all have a nice day... :beer: