Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50mw vs 50mw true vs 100mw DX

Green Laser Pointer Pen 50mW (2 x AAA) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme 14$
True 50mW Green Laser Pointer Pen Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme 18$
100mW 532nm Green Laser Pen (2*AAA) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme 18$

so yeah these are the three lasers that i have in mind to buy. it will be my first laser.
so what do you guys think of these lasers? what is the difference between true and a non true laser? is a 50mw true laser better than a 100mw non true laser? which one in stronger and brighter and what about the beam? i am not quite interesting into burning stuff, it would be nice but i like more visibility :)
oh and i live in croatia, so also the shipping is "problem" to me and i mentioned that so you guys don't suggest me any other stores that don't ship in croatia, so keep that in mind if you are gonna suggest me another store :D
i chose DX because they ship in croatia and it's FREE!
oh and 30 bucks IS the line, because croatia sucks and i would need to pay some extra money if the package is over 30 bucks.
oh and i would like to see some comparison videos and pictures

thanks guys !

i had the true 50 mW one... it hat about 42 mW (laserbee 1).

A friend of me has the 100 mW version... its as bright as mine... i sold my LPM so i cant check it... in my opinion buy the TRUE lasers from dealextreme ... the power is ~ like on the label