Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50mW Dragon Laser 589nm Spartan Yellow Laser! :D

My birthday is tomorrow...@laserlewdudeswife, can I haz the yellows?

rvrh3

Okay, $300. Who wants it! It should finally go quick at this price! :D (Add 3% if doing Good and Services instead of Friends and Family. Shipping is on me.)
Still have it? I’ll take it for $300+ goods and services fee. Haven’t been active in a forum for a long time but I’m getting back into lasers and re-growing my collection.

Pouie

Still have it? I’ll take it for $300+ goods and services fee. Haven’t been active in a forum for a long time but I’m getting back into lasers and re-growing my collection.

Sorry, I did sell it for $350 on eBay. Might sell my 1W 520nm though. Used to be the brightest handheld laser in the world, not sure if that has changed yet, hehe.

Pouie

With batteries it goes for $460 I'd do $300 for that.

rvrh3

Sorry, I did sell it for $350 on eBay. Might sell my 1W 520nm though. Used to be the brightest handheld laser in the world, not sure if that has changed yet, hehe.
Damn that’s unfortunate. Thank you but I’m really looking for the exotic yellow! (And 473nm)
I might just end up ordering one from dragon lasers, but I was really hoping for one that was already tested and proven.

Pouie

Damn that’s unfortunate. Thank you but I’m really looking for the exotic yellow! (And 473nm)
I might just end up ordering one from dragon lasers, but I was really hoping for one that was already tested and proven.

Haha exactly, that's why I thought this was a great deal for this one but everybody wanted to low-ball. So I went to eBay after someone offered $200 here lol!

rvrh3

Haha exactly, that's why I thought this was a great deal for this one but everybody wanted to low-ball. So I went to eBay after someone offered $200 here lol!
Just ordered one from DL!! And i already got an email confirming that it has shipped. I’m so excited