Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

500 mW laser

There is on eBay PGL III new with tec and warranty. 500 mW

Just search as "handheld DPSS" on .com ebay or:

tinyurl.com/3gaez3 . Dont forget to add www

Total scam,
It looks like one of those KD pieces of junk, I doubt it can output even 150mW for more than a second or two. If this guy actually has a lasercheck, maybe it is reading +500mW, it's easy to hit 500mW or more if it's leaking 10mW or so of IR.

btw, the KD site says they don't filter for IR, also this seller only has a rating of +4 or was it +6, anyhow they were all with him as the buyer, his seller rating is zero.

Hello

this laser is not KD i don't know what is it.

This laser comes directly from CNI, im their distributer for my region.

If you measure less than 450 mW of green and more of 0.5 mW IR money back. These lasers have best quality IR fillter.

Still dont trust? You can pick up, test and then pay this laser in England or USA!

Toki123 - welcome to the forum ! Sorry to say, but you will have an uphill battle on here, as there are vendors of every sort (I sell mostly laser diodes) but it takes a bit of time, and a few deals under your belt prior to you getting the good reputation that is required around here :) That is being said, at no offense - just letting you know, before the Jackals dig in !

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Toki123 - welcome to the forum ! Sorry to say, but you will have an uphill battle on here, as there are vendors of every sort (I sell mostly laser diodes) but it takes a bit of time, and a few deals under your belt prior to you getting the good reputation that is required around here :) That is being said, at no offense - just letting you know, before the Jackals dig in !

I sell trough my previous e-bay account more than 200 lasers, Tesla coils and other electronics. All was 100 % positive but somebody hijacked my account and i lost it! The 1 negative is from seller that decided not to ship abroad after i paid. If you see my feedback i pay items without any problem

I'm authorized distributer of CNI and sold many mostly 1.5 W modules to universities, and institutions.

Now ebay removed my auction because i tried to sell "dangerous item" WHAT?

I'm tired of ebay and not coming back there, i just wanted to back to abroad market.

Im staying in my country.

You can "fight" ebay's removal of your item by stating that your laser has all those safety features, etc, etc...

JLSE

Anything over 5mW that is handheld will get pulled. I had 27 policy violations in my first 2 months. I went as far as getting advise from a lawyer. There is not much you can do, as it is still up to them in the long run. Even if you revise after a listing is canceled, each hazrdous item listing is one step closer to having you account removed by them. The funny thing is, that the links for hazardous materials that they send you lead to nothing laser related. :-?

Not going back there anymore.Im selling directly without them anymore. IF anybody interested look appropriate topic.

Admin please lock this and if possible put link to new one