Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

4x diodes and 6x sleds for sale!!!

There are six 4x diodes for sale on Dark Lasers! www.darklasers.com

And 1-2 6x sleds will be available on the 9th, but may be pre-ordered on the site. they will ship on the 11th.

Just informing everyone because i havent seen 4x's for sale in a WHILE, so check it out.

The site is under heavy construction today also, expect more products to be listed for sale tonight!!

Tyler - Dark Lasers

YGG

OOOO that 6x is oh so tempting, if only I had money.

YGG

NOOOO I couldn't help it, you only had one left and it's just so damn rare. Money sent.

thank you Bob, It actually looks like crap ATM, im paying someone to design a template, and code my index.php file, i'll have a CUSTOM ZenCart template to shake things up a bit.

My site looks to similiar to hightechdealz...

Thank you for the complements though.

No one wants any 4x diodes pre-harvested?? i think im gunna put them in modules for free. Sound apealing anyone???

4X diodes

Tyler - Dark Lasers

we haven't been hearing about them 4x enough (kinda got carried away by the a210 and 6x and now 8x)

do you have some power vs current graphs?
IIRC, some people say that some of these diodes are only marginally better than phrs (but that was a long time ago)

btw, you should definitely check out the lasorb device posted recently, it could be a nice addition to your build service! ;)

Last edited:
These 4x's are allot more resiliant. I run them at 150-160mA and havent had one die yet. I personaly love them. and im starting to get them for so cheap, I may use them instead of PHR's when building lasers "if i keep doing it that is" so my lowest model would become 140mW for $120 :D