Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

450nm blue laser is here!!!

The LED (& Laser) Museum

Here's hoping that I get this laser without my sister getting a bee in her bonnet and throwing it into the dustbin (garbage can).
It's supposed to be 5mW at 450nm so we'll see just how they hold up.

Original ETA was 11-09-23 but it arrived near 12:15pm PDT on 11-03-23.

I've purchased from this seller before.

Last edited:

Giannis_TDM

Here's hoping that I get this laser without my sister getting a bee in her bonnet and throwing it into the dustbin (garbage can).
It's supposed to be 5mW at 450nm so we'll see just how they hold up.

I've purchased from this seller before.
Did she throw away your other lasers??

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
No, but she's come awfully close and even threatened to throw lasers into the dustbin immediately upon receipt.

Eek, that sucks! Well hopefully this one survives. Maybe you could create a secret hole in the wall stash someone in the house, like behind a painting or mirror or something, to hide your gear so that it cannot be found by anyone else. :cool:

The LED (& Laser) Museum

Eek, that sucks! Well hopefully this one survives. Maybe you could create a secret hole in the wall stash someone in the house, like behind a painting or mirror or something, to hide your gear so that it cannot be found by anyone else. :cool:
This is a good idea, but is happening right after the mail is brought in and is being opened. Since I am unable to open mail myself, she or my B.I.L. must do it, and that is the moment she could strike.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
She's committing crimes. You really should report this to the police.

That would cause me to be immediately moved to the nursing home, which sometimes reeks of piss and where the food frequently tastes like cat food. 😱
Since I cannot tolerate that, I have to choose the lesser of two evils.
Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.....

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Maybe we can get a laser light show and secretly brainwash your sister into being a respectable human being?

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
You could also release dozens of ocelots, iguanas, fire ants, flying squirrels, hyenas, and snowshoe hares throughout the house. In the chaos maybe she would be so distracted by all the escaped animals that your lasers would be the least of her concern and she'd just forget out them. :D

The LED (& Laser) Museum

The laser arrived a short time ago today; fireworks were surprisingly minimal though I could definitely detect disdain in my sister's voice.