Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2010 Evolution Pro 130mw

Hey guys, I am new to the forums and this is my first post. I just ordered my first high powered green laser from Wicked Lasers about an hour ago, which is the 130mw Evolution Pro. I was just wondering how responsive Wicked Lasers is to their customers and what not, and I was wondering when I would probably receive the laser. I live in California.

Also, if you have any experience with this laser, let me know because I am excited to see what it is capable of. :)

welcome to lpf! WL isnt very responsive ever since the arctic came out. you should receive your laser in under 5 days. some people get theirs in 2.

the evo is a very powerful laser with a very small beam diameter so you can burn things! the thing about the diameter is the divergence. you are still able to point to far distances but the dot will be pretty large.

I just bought one from craigslist a few days ago. It was also my first high power laser. It's extremely bright and burns dark things. I might end of selling it because I am already bored with it. I think lasers just might not be my thing. If you are into them then you cant go wrong with it.

Do you think the arctic laser troubles will effect the shipment of my 130mw evo?

Do you think the arctic laser troubles will effect the shipment of my 130mw evo?
i dont think so because the arctics were stealth shipped on the 15th so they dont have to bother with that anymore. thats wat they said and they are still focusing on orders other than the arctic. hope this helps