Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mw 405nm Blue-Violet Laser from Lazerpoint

im still waiting for the laser ^_^ the tracking info says :
origin post is preparing shipment ( now that going to take some time ...about a week...3 days have past since and no update what so ever ...)

Good luck with that! I waited for my laser from rayfoss for 35 days, and no keys for it. Ive been watching my package with the keys that took them 2 weeks to finally send out sit in "origin post " for 36 days and it hasn't moved. They told me 2 weeks ago that their last holiday back up all their shipments. Yet I ordered some Buckyballs from china on the 30th of Oct and I got them in the mail today! So I don't believe a word they say, rayfoss lied and made excuses for all the screw ups with my order, and there were many!

that is just bad luck ): what can i say ... sometimes chinese people are in a good mode sometimes they are not ...on sure thing is that they take way to much time for delivery and their service is not that good ....good luck with rayfoss ...you should claim a dispute ..