Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200 mw red for sale

nobody

This is from the group buy that SenKat just did. Nothing wrong with the laser at all. It's my first high mw laser and it's just not really what I was looking for. I'd like to sell if for what I just put into it. $130 Thanks all!

S

SenKat

I can verify that the output when sent out was 215.2mw avg & peak. It peaked, and stayed there !

Pm sent.

*edit* Is there something wrong with this? I noticed that you posted this in the thread.

I must be doing something wrong with mine. Two sets of fresh batteries and I don't get any detectable heat off the beam at all, much less burning anything.

Do let us know.

S

SenKat

All that has to do is with the focus - at 215mw, it will, and does burn fine...

nobody

No, nothing wrong. I just didn't realize how close you have to be to a specific focus point for a laser to burn like what I'm seeking. This is my first high power laser and my expectations are not realistic. I need to save up my pennies and mover into beyond the mW range. ;)

vizp

I started in LPF after orders were closed on the GB and have been looking to get one of these 200mw reds. :p

S

SenKat

vizp said:
I started in LPF after orders were closed on the GB and have been looking to get one of these 200mw reds. :p

Didja send him a PM ?

vizp

SenKat, pymt sent. ;) Looking forward to checking out this pup! :p :p :p :p