Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1w 445 And fireworks

Since it almost july 4th i am think about lights fuses with my 1w 445.

i just wanted to know how far i could be away from the fuse and light it within a few seconds focused to infinity. and how hard would it be to focus the laser to about 10ft?

Remember spectators eyes are probably unprotected. So use caution. 10 ft. is very likely close enough to ignite a fuse. Don't forget to wear eye protection for yourself. No need to stare at the beam spot with your eye protection on, just a steady hand.

You have to be cautious of spectral reflectors for you and your audience. A strong reflection from glass, wet grass, and any puddles of water can result in serious injury. Be safe!

Warning: consumption of alcohol and putting on a laser show, do not mix. It's easy to let your guard down and injure yourself or spectators.

Last edited:
Yea its only gonna be me and a fee friends and they we all have some dragon lasers goggles. I told them if they wanted to be arOund me while im using my 1w they gotta buy some lol

As long as they wear eye protection and you avoid shiny surfaces, it should be great fun for all. Unless that M80 or larger is too close. :)

Use a marker on your fuse if isn't black.
4th of July is only getting more dangerous it seems. I'm gonna sit this one out.

Yea its only gonna be me and a fee friends and they we all have some dragon lasers goggles. I told them if they wanted to be arOund me while im using my 1w they gotta buy some lol

This clown was using 2 accounts to try to sell lasers here. This is just BS.