Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1w 445/447nm

I just recently purchased the 1w spartan laser from dragon lasers, and while I am satisfied with this purchase, seeing as how the spartan is usually overspec'd and great reviews, although with it was focusable more.

I was buying my wife a violet laser from o-like, that another user recommended, and saw their "real 1 watt waterproof/focusable laser pointer". I was wondering how this compares with the spartan or other 1w lasers.

I have searched high and lo in the forums, but cant find a good review, just one post with missing pictures and one post about the focusing issue.

Can anyone please enlighten me? I wouldnt mind having both lasers if the focusing is that good. Though, dont know if it would be a waste of money to have two similar 1w lasers, just cause one is focusable.

Thanks in advance :)

o likes real 1 wat is somewhat new so not a lot of people have had a chance to test them out but knowing o likes reputation im sure you would not be disappointed. also if you are used to green lasers and was disappointed with the beam of the spartan just know that a 445nm beam will never be as tight as a green beam. but you proably already new that :D