Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

180mw Pen style red laser

Hi

i am selling my 180mw pen style red laser. it burns like a monster and is overall a very reliable and quality laser. it is encased in a pulsar p100 housinig but the guts have all been modded. it has a high output 180mw red laser diode and runs off of 2 aaa batteries. Rechargable and normal alkaline batteries are fine for this laser but dont use lithium they will kill the diode pretty quickly. this mod was done by senkat a while ago for me. this is a great handy laser with tons of burning power. the laser also comes with the case shown in the picture and i will include 2 extra warning stickers.
i am offering the laser for $85 you pay for shipping.

if you are interested please contact me at lazarmitch@aol.com or pm me
i will accept google checkout with a 2% charge or paypal with a 4% charge

Thank you,
Mitch

Attachments

• pic_of_red_laser_001.JPG
    pic_of_red_laser_001.JPG
    432 KB · Views: 75

AWE MAN ! Sad to see that little beastie go....make sure it finds a good home with lotsa black balloons in it :D

Fresert - if he has sold it, lemme know...I can meter out another Pulsar mod I did, and check the output to offer to you IF Mitch has already sold this - if not...then BUY FROM HIM ! :p PM me if you get a "sold" response from him :)

ok. i want this because i know if its made by you it will be top notch stuff! im not very keen on ordering lasers from DX as well...

Chad

I KNEW IT!

I remember this thing! it's AWESOME! Whoever gets it - you will NOT be disappointed. :)

Just my $0.02.

Chad said:
I KNEW IT!

I remember this thing! it's AWESOME! Whoever gets it - you will NOT be disappointed.  :)

Just my $0.02.
im blaming it on you if i dont get this laser now :mad:
jokes but ill probably sulk for the rest of the day if i dont get to buy it :-[ :'(

LOL ! you guys are NUTS ! :p The "other" laser I was referring to was gutted and re-done for Vital-Viper over 6 months ago....He PM'd me about 4 weeks ago (don't recall the EXACT date - but will look it up) stating he still wanted it (yeah...cRAZY long time to hang onto someone's stuff, eh ?) but that is the last I heard from him, so I have decided that if you miss out on Rubberband's modded one, then you can buy VV's - as I seriously think I have had it set aside for way too long as it is. Or - if you want a new one modded up for you, either simple focus mod, or gutted, and completely re-done, just let me know.

Rubberband - sorry about the mini-thread jack, bro....at least I mentioned your name while I was doing it :) But - as a not to you, and everyone reading this thread, Rubberband's laser sells before anything of mine does ;-) I'll not stomp in on his thread and advertise his stuffs out from under him - not cool :p