Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

175mw Aries cutting thick eletrical tape!!!

T

timelord

This laser is a beast :D Justin you may also use this video on your site too ;)

Attachments

• 175mw_Aries_cutting_thick_electrical_tape.wmv
    12.8 MB · Views: 42

Try cutting a red plastic cup - the type used here in the States for tailgaiting.  Mine cuts through one side and out the other (through both sides of the cup).  That is surprising since the inside wall is white... With the power yours has it should do it.

T

timelord

I've done a Macdonalds mug with red on the outside and white on the inside :cool:
As my signature say's it's doing ove 200mw constant without any fuss at all :cool:

S

SenKat

VERY nice ! Hey - when you are making the vid in ms movie maker, you can adjust the size of the output file without any issues at all ! It takes a tiny bit longer to load, but does not suck the quality out of it !

hey man, be careful!!! were those CD cases behind the tape?? Those are probably burnt too! ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

I've just looked at them at all is well luckily ;D ;D You guys should know me now when it comes to burning stuff :eek: It's all about entertainment i'm sure some of you guys think i'm nuts when i fry whole boxes of matches on top of my laptop ;D ;D

S

SenKat

No, Lee - we would never say that to your face...I mean we don't think that about you at all !
LOL !!! ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XsF1i5UQCs[/media]

This forum add on is the dogs nuts great work c0ld ;)