Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

110V Multi-line Argon COMPLETE for sale :(

Sinff...sniff...well, it's time for my Argon to go to a new home :'( I have had some fun with it - but the main PC for the house needs refurbishing badly, and I want to do some upgrades at the same time, so the Argon must go. I'm REALLY sad about selling it - but as long as it goes to a good home, where it will get lots of use, I suppose I can live without it - as long as I get to see some nice pictures :) I'll post more info regarding the specifics, but it is a Cyonics/Uniphase 6 line multi-line, great condition, and is a beast ! I paid (after shipping, etc) over $500.00 total for this beastie, and naturally would like to get $10,000 out of it - but, being a realist, I know I will not get that amount :) I will accept LEGIT, sane offers - sent to my Email : sales@stonetek.org. I will not entertain ridiculous offers, and I am not interested in any trades for other lasers, parts, or PC equipment - just cash. I will close out this topic when and if it sells, and I will list some of the offers I receive, to give others an idea of where to start. I will include pictures, model number, and power measurements in the next post at some point, hopefully later on today. Thanks for looking - oh yeah, it will be sent via any carrier of your choice, INSURED for the value you pay for it, or I will send it via UPS with insurance (valued at the purchased price) for only $20.00. This laser has been cleaned/adjusted by Sam, of Sam's Laser FAQ's - and he told me he really likes it ! If it does not sell really fast, maybe we could do a raffle for it, and some other odds-and-ends I have sitting around doing nothing ? Of course, if a raffle is done, 50% of the proceeds would go to c0ldshadow, for forum maintenance, but there would have to be a minimum number of tickets sold - but I would prefer simply to sell it, buy the parts I need, and move along :)

everyone seems to be selling an argon right now :)

Does it come with everything to work? and does it use a "washer-plug" (the kind a washing machine plugs into) or a regular 3 prong plug ?

I may be interested...im a little short on money right now but ill see what i can find. Not sure what to offer though :-/

It is a regular, 100v ("normal") power - just like most cell phone chargers, TV's, etc. It does not plug into a 220/240V outlet, like most water heaters and clothes dryers (thank goodness !) It works flawlessly, and I HATE to get rid of it :(

hmm i might be interested in this if i have enough money...is it blue? the laser(i meant to spell last LOL  ;D) argon i saw was 488-514nm and 3W...whats yours like?

Thanks  :)

Sorry you have to give it up...if I get it ill take good care of it  :)

iewed

A ML Argon raffle would be great. Top prize for another LPF raffle?

The_Muffin_Man said:
hmm i might be interested in this if i have enough money...is it blue? the laser(i meant to spell last LOL  ;D) argon i saw was 488-514nm and 3W...whats yours like?

Thanks  :)

Sorry you have to give it up...if I get it ill take good care of it  :)

It is the most gorgeous blue you have ever seen ! Since it is a multi-line, you can take a CD/DVD or a diffraction grating, or a prism, etc - hold it in the beam path, and it will split the beam up into 6 different colors ! You have the super bright blue, there's green, and some shades in between - simply stunning to look at !