Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW PHR CORE Laser FS

D

Deleted member 8382

"Next time you post something for sale, how would you like it if 50 people rape your tread with multiple "It's too expensive" or "Lower the price"...? I have already stated that you are welcome to politely inform the seller that their asking price may be to high. It's not your position to continue bashing the tread/seller in an effort to lower the price..."

I'm not bashing nothing lol, i just said i thought the price was a bit too high IN MY OPINION, then they all jumped on me saying me to go hell for saying that >.>

hmmm sorry it didn't sell.... How can you run a phr803t off of 2xAAA's Whats a flexdriver?..

You will need to do a bit of reading and research on the forum...
to get the answers to your questions that everyone already knows...:)

The [Search] button is your friend....

Jerry

Just a bit of advice, the first thing you stated on your ebay listing was it was made by wicked lasers... It's not made by wicked lasers atall, thats like me buying a case made by antec putting all my pc parts in there that I bought from different places and claiming it was made by wicked lasers.

I'm not trolling here, but I can pick up a aixiz+PHR+flex drive for around $60... why would I want to but it used, placed in a shoddy wicked lasers pen and shipped for $100?

You forgot the cost of the CORE itself... I never stated it was made by wicked lasers in my listing-- IN FACT: I stated that "The CORE was gutted and a new driver and diode was added."
Please read the full listing before you make judgements...

"Next time you post something for sale, how would you like it if 50 people rape your tread with multiple "It's too expensive" or "Lower the price"...? I have already stated that you are welcome to politely inform the seller that their asking price may be to high. It's not your position to continue bashing the tread/seller in an effort to lower the price..."

I'm not bashing nothing lol, i just said i thought the price was a bit too high IN MY OPINION, then they all jumped on me saying me to go hell for saying that >.>

As for you.... You are bashing my thread, and you are scaring away possible buyers... If you don't want it, make a comment and the go away... I don't need all this crap about how it's overpriced, lower it, etcetc... You aren't going to make me change my price...
Also: the way you comment on this makes it seem like you are intentionally trying to ruin the sale... Please do not comment in this thread again.

@ Potatorage - why are you giving me neg rep for something said 2 months ago , that you didnt even read?

"Rude comments are still rude even if they are deleted :O"

dumb fuck..

@ Potatorage - why are you giving me neg rep for something said 2 months ago , that you didnt even read?

"Rude comments are still rude even if they are deleted :O"

dumb fuck..

I read them all, they were pretty nasty

I made a couple of 100mW blue-rays with the batteries, charger and sticker specifically to sell on this forum. They were made of all brand new parts, and they cost $75 in parts plus my time to make them. Then some total jack-ass came in and took a big shit all over my thread, saying that they were only worth $65 or some stupid price. They weren't haggling or even interested in buying one. Needless to say I didn't have a chance at selling any, and they were good solid builds. I was finally able to sell one on ebay and one on kijiji. I had to take a loss on both of them, thanks to some stupid troll. DO NOT VOICE YOUR WORTHLESS OPINION ON A BST THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE HELPING THE SELLER, OR IF A POTENTIAL BUYER ASKS FOR HELP. STFU&GTFO!!!

Sounds to me like that Core is worth $100 plus shipping, but I recomend fixing the scratches first. Good luck with your sale.

Steve

So true Lord, i got slated, called names and received a neg rep for stating the same lol guess who from :)

I made a couple of 100mW blue-rays with the batteries, charger and sticker specifically to sell on this forum. They were made of all brand new parts, and they cost $75 in parts plus my time to make them. Then some total jack-ass came in and took a big shit all over my thread, saying that they were only worth $65 or some stupid price. They weren't haggling or even interested in buying one. Needless to say I didn't have a chance at selling any, and they were good solid builds. I was finally able to sell one on ebay and one on kijiji. I had to take a loss on both of them, thanks to some stupid troll. DO NOT VOICE YOUR WORTHLESS OPINION ON A BST THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE HELPING THE SELLER, OR IF A POTENTIAL BUYER ASKS FOR HELP. STFU&GTFO!!!

Sounds to me like that Core is worth $100 plus shipping, but I recommend fixing the scratches first. Good luck with your sale.

Steve

Ha...thought you were talking about me for a second. Isn't Potato one of the members saying it was too expensive???

I think you're asking too much for this,

Last edited: