Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW laser

Hi,
I want to buy a new green laser. After I searched, I had a few results:
The Spartan GW 100mW from Dragonlasers,
the Spyder III Pro 100mW (532nm) from Wickedlasers and
the RF532-200mW-FLX from Rayfoss.
But every laser have some disadvantages:
The Spartan has got a 2mm beam diameter. And by Youtube they said that you can burn with mor than 150mW.
The Spyder III Pro is very large and Iḿ not sure, if they are legal in Germany.
The Rayfoss-laser has a very big beam divergence.
Which laser would you recommend, or is there any other great laser?
My budget is about 300$, the outputpower should be about 100mW, the color should be green and it shouldn´t be a pen-style-laser.

Ja, die Laser von Wickedlasers.com sind gut aber die Meisten sagen, sie wären überteuert...

Kannst ja mal hier schauen, die sollen auch gut sein: Green laser, Blue laser, Infra Red laser, IR laser, UV DPSS laser.

Außerdem musst du mit der Einfuhr aufpassen, da ich schon in anderen Foren gelesen habe, dass Laser konfisziert wurden, aber normalerweise sollte das kein Problem sein.

Bei welchen Foren hast du das gelesen und was für laser wurden denn konfisziert?

jfp999

They are all over 100mw but you think only the second one might be illegal in Germany? In most cases, anything over 5mw is illegal. Some countries its illegal up to 1 mw. I don't know about laser laws in Germany but in general most countries have a limit of 5mw. O and make sure you get safety glasses. You think you Wicked Laser Core is bright? 100mw is a green sun.

They are all over 100mw but you think only the second one might be illegal in Germany? In most cases, anything over 5mw is illegal. Some countries its illegal up to 1 mw. I don't know about laser laws in Germany but in general most countries have a limit of 5mw. O and make sure you get safety glasses. You think you Wicked Laser Core is bright? 100mw is a green sun.

But in my opinion, without seeing a high-power-laser in action, the Core is bright ;)
And there is the advantage of the Spyder II: There are glases included. But if they are not included, of course I would buy glases.

Ich will auch Deutsch sprechen !
Yobresal hat schon gesagt:
Kauf ein CNI laser.

Ich weiße es auch nicht, ob 100mW lasers in Deutschland erlaubt sind.

Viele Grüße

so which laser did you end up buying because i was interestes in the 200mw FLX also, and wanterd to here someones opinion on it. and yes i know there are thousands of reviews for it, but ive been hearing some very mixed reviews about Rayfoss lately.