Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mw 532nm Green Laser Review!

Hey everyone this is going to be my first review on this specific forum. I hope to meet some cool people here :)

I purchased this particular laser from the Optotronics website. It arrived here in two days after the order via USPS.

From the package came the laser box/case and two articles of paper. No batteries were included with this. The first
piece of paper was an over voltage warning and the other was my actual laser mw output @ 107mw

j5i7b5.jpg

nmn7th.jpg

fyk942.jpg

Some specs:
Verified 107mW 9/16/11
Wavelength of 532nm
70 grams in weight
Beam diameter of <1.5mm
Momentary push button
Duty Cycle of 60/30 seconds
Power source takes 2 AAA battery cells

Dot Shot!
14v1ji8.jpg

2cgfxbs.jpg

Beam Shot!

181yqq.jpg

It can pop a balloon!
100mw 532nm Green Laser vs Black Balloon - YouTube

I can say I feel like I got my moneys worth with this laser, it looks like a typical green laser pointer with the host but it outshines other look-a-likes by far!

If anyone has any questions regarding the laser I would love to try to answer them for you, thanks for checking this out!

COOL STORY BRO: I got this laser a week prior to our states "Okanogan Family Faire" so I decided to bring this along. The fair takes place out in the Okanogan Highlands on top of this Barker Hill. It was a three to four day event and it mainly consisted of a bunch of hippies bartering there goods or trying to make some money off their vintage products. But at night it was awesome! Everyone had these 5mw pointers someone was selling and they would all shine them at the mountain, there were actually a few purples I saw. But eventually I decided to join them and began shining mine up in the air and at the mountain. (I'm surprised mine actually survived the temperature.) I hiked up to the top of the mountain and was shining mine down upon everyone else and eventually got everyone to point their's all at one spot. Mine was definitely superior compared to everyones! It would have been so worth a picture if my phone hadn't of died by day 1 1/2. Thought it was interesting thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Hey everyone this is going to be my first review on this specific forum. I hope to meet some cool people here :)

I purchased this particular laser from the Optotronics website. It arrived here in two days after the order via USPS.

From the package came the laser box/case and two articles of paper. No batteries were included with this. The first
piece of paper was an over voltage warning and the other was my actual laser mw output @ 107mw

Some specs:
Verified 107mW 9/16/11
Wavelength of 532nm
70 grams in weight
Beam diameter of <1.5mm
Momentary push button

Dot Shot!

Beam Shot!

It can pop a balloon!
100mw 532nm Green Laser vs Black Balloon - YouTube

I can say I feel like I got my moneys worth with this laser, it looks like a typical green laser pointer with the host but it outshines other look-a-likes by far!

If anyone has any questions regarding the laser I would love to try to answer them for you, thanks for checking this out!

COOL STORY BRO: I got this laser a week prior to our states "Okanogan Family Faire" so I decided to bring this along. The fair takes place out in the Okanogan Highlands on top of this Barker Hill. It was a three to four day event and it mainly consisted of a bunch of hippies bartering there goods or trying to make some money off their vintage products. But at night it was awesome! Everyone had these 5mw pointers someone was selling and they would all shine them at the mountain, there were actually a few purples I saw. But eventually I decided to join them and began shining mine up in the air and at the mountain. (I'm surprised mine actually survived the temperature.) I hiked up to the top of the mountain and was shining mine down upon everyone else and eventually got everyone to point their's all at one spot. Mine was definitely superior compared to everyones! It would have been so worth a picture if my phone hadn't of died by day 1 1/2. Thought it was interesting thanks for reading!

Hey everyone this is going to be my first review on this specific forum.

To start things off, I purchased the Premium +100mW Green Laser from Optotronics Laser Products

Out of the box the pointer is a beauty! Shipped in a nifty case with two articles of paper (One with directions to replacing the batteries, operating the laser pointer, warnings, safety precautions and disposal of batteries. The second with an over voltage warning.)

Some specs:
Verified 107mW 9/16/11
Wavelength of 532nm
70 grams in weight
Beam diameter of <1.5mm
Momentary push button

Indoor beamshot :)

I'm satisfied with this laser considering it came in two days and the customer support was excellent.

I would recommend this laser to anyone looking for a a nice green pointer, no complaints.

If you anyone has any questions regarding the laser I would love to try to answer them for you.

Why did you find it necessary to open a 2nd Review Thread of the
same identical Laser.....:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

That would be considered SPAMMING......

Jerry

Last edited:
I thought it would be considered an improvement of the first thread, not spamming