Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100 mw red laser

hi

This is a 100 mw red laser i think can light matches and burn though plastic taple and paper  :)

Attachments

• PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    555.5 KB · Views: 5,814

hei lol!!! you bought a DX 100mw red laser!....also i'm! excuse me for my bad english i'm italian. i'm the ONLY ONE that seems to received the worse red laser. i estimated about 30mw...or 20mw. also with a focusing lense i were not able to heat nothing. i sent the laser to dx. and i'm waiting for a replacement... A GOOD REPLACEMENT I HOPE. the DX 50mw you have is the kaleodoscopic? how can you estimate 70-80 mw without a laser power meter? can you tell me what you're able to do with your laser? so we can compare the burn abilities! 4 example... the time to pop a baloon....ecc....

Lol

Hello realista...I bet you know me...I'm "Namreh" on the DX forums...with a magnifying glass I can do stuff... and without one I recently burned plastics and popped balloon in less than 0.5 seconds - 1 second... I guess I got a good unit.. ;D It chops through thin plastic like nothing... :cool:

I just saw you asked what 50mW greenie I have...it's this one: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2390

realista said:
hei lol!!! you bought a DX 100mw red laser!....also i'm! excuse me for my bad english i'm italian. i'm the ONLY ONE that seems to received the worse red laser. i estimated about 30mw...or 20mw. also with a focusing lense i were not able to heat nothing. i sent the laser to dx. and i'm waiting for a replacement... A GOOD REPLACEMENT I HOPE. the DX 50mw you have is the kaleodoscopic? how can you estimate 70-80 mw without a laser power meter? can you tell me what you're able to do with your laser? so we can compare the burn abilities! 4 example... the time to pop a baloon....ecc....

The only way to to get an accurate "estimate" reading of Laser Beam Power is with a Laser Power Meter...
Guessing never works....... :-?

Jerry

Lol

lasersbee said:
The only way to to get an accurate "estimate" reading of Laser Beam Power is with a Laser Power Meter...

Jerry
Yep... that's true. That's why I want to buy a laser power meter.. ;D

Lol said:
[quote author=lasersbee link=1232400163/0#4 date=1232463244]

Jerry
Yep... that's true. That's why I want to buy a laser power meter.. ;D[/quote]

Have you decide which LPM you would like to get.... :-?

Jerry

Hi

Its a laser module that can cut tape when focused with the lines its got it has ttl blanking on 2

It was 20 pounds from the Internet.

Hers a pic of the laser head and controler board

ben

Attachments

• PICT0013_001.JPG
    PICT0013_001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 306