Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

10 Pair Zonestealth 532nm Glasses

Hey all,

One of our customers purchased 10 pair of zonestealth 532nm glasses (as labeled). Their safety officer axed the deal and purchased certified eyewear from us. We cut them a small deal by giving them a credit for their zonestealth glasses. Now we have 10 pair of uncertified glasses. We were going to destroy and throw them away. I thought there might be a seller who would want to purchase these at a cutrate price. Don't contact me to buy one or two pair. I'm selling all 10 as a single lot for $125.00 plus shipping. These are brand new having never been used. You get them as-is. We offer no warranty and make no claim as to the fitness of these glasses for any specific or general use. If you are interested in the lot let me know. These will be destroyed not later than 23 December, 2008.

Please understand that "making no claim" means don't ask for the OD or even if they work for 532nm. We will not make a statement as to their fitness. You can look up zonestealth's specifications and claims elsewhere.

First PM has first right of refusal.

I don't have money right now, but I can send you a prepaid shipping label, and even packaging, to send it to me. Won't be as good as 125$ but you won't have to destroy them and I can re-distribute them to LPF members for free.