Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.5W Ehgemus 445nm

I am going to include a battery for you. You will need to get a multicharger. Spring loaded for multiple sizes.

I was looking to see if I could find an extra battery and a charger. I think I have a charger that will work, the place I usually get my batteries from don't carry 26650's and thats why I was asking where you get yours.

Batterspace.com
Shipping is a pain if you order just 1 battery. I have a spare battery. Add $15 if you want it.

@ yobresal What did you ever do with your LVYI laser?

I was just playing with mine with fresh charged batteries, it was working fine then went a little brighter, then went to led. The case started to get warm, so I pulled it apart and smoke rolled out of it and now it is totally dead.

Oh sheet! That sucks. I sold , mine a while back. Despite the low output I like that laser. I haven't checked out that website in a while. I think I may do that now.

I have had good luck with mine until now. I might try to rebuild it if I can get it apart, everything is glued in the head.

Edit: Just checked their site out looks like they have made a few changes. I like their new host colors.

Last edited: