Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Zombie attack in Miami??

.22 to a zombie is like a mosquito bite to us :eg: :whistle:

the bullet is strong enough penetrate the skull. After that it just kind of bounces around ripping up the brain.

I just saw a guy who shot himself with a .22 not too long ago. It worked quite well.

the bullet is strong enough penetrate the skull. After that it just kind of bounces around ripping up the brain.

I just saw a guy who shot himself with a .22 not too long ago. It worked quite well.

Well sure... when you stick the barrel at your forehead. From 100 feet away though... I doubt you would get the same results. Though admittedly I've never seen the results of a .22 from any kind of distance.

It all depends on the load. .22s are an assassins best friend both close range, and long.

Aguila makes some great specialty 22lr rounds. Their Interceptor is a 40g at 1470fps. On the other end of the spectrum is their Sniper Subsonic with a 60g at 950fps.

The subsonic is weird, fun stuff. I love the way the powder smells. It is a super slow burning smokeless, you can still hear it sizzling in the case as it is ejected. To shoot it from a semiautomatic you will need to modify your recoil spring. It also drops like a rock, so you will need dedicated optics if you plan on using it in a gun shared with high velocity ammo.

where do you guys get all these guns from? like, is there a website or something?
im guessing ebay wont be of much use :D

Guns are a much more expensive hobby... depending on the state you're in the permits are a bigger problem though.

In NYC there is a five or ten year minimum on illegal possession iirc. NJ is a little better, but not much.

yeah im in england, here, even the police dont carry guns, only a special unit. i think ill stick to airsoft, any good guns in the airsoft region that are like 400fps?

Cops without guns... now there is a novel idea... here the police departments are being outfitted with what amounts to basically military equipment.

yeah, england police is pretty stupid, everytime there is a shooting, the police come with tasers and try fending off people with guns. pretty dum.

yeah, england police is pretty stupid, everytime there is a shooting, the police come with tasers and try fending off people with guns. pretty dum.

Uhm yeah... taser vs gun.... I wonder who's gonna win lol :crackup:

I remember reading about new tasers being in development that use a liquid to transfer the charge, as opposed to wires. I can only imagine how silly it would look if the taser doesn't work and the guy the cops are trying to put down just gets some liquid on him.

Last edited:
lol yeah, pretty easy to figure out.
anyways, i know this is slightly off topic, but before lasers, i was wanting to get a good 400fps electric rifle gun, airsoft, not real. anyone got any recomendations for me?

They dont need guns. Its extremely hard to get a gun over there. And if you ever watched any Cops shows over there the criminals are quite tame. Like "OK, you got me" tame, LMAO.

LOOOOL, true, i always watch things like traffic cops, it is quite brutal what they do, they set dogs on the victims, like the dogs proper bite the peoples arms and stuff, and they tase someone for atleast 5seconds, which is quite a lot considering you have like 50000 volts going through you.

You... are joking. Damn it, the nearest gun store to me is like 21km away :O

Will lasers do it?