Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Zombie attack in Miami??

zombieland-rules2.jpg

Zombie LSD, LMAO. I dont think any drug would make you eat people. :thinking:

Cant wait till the videos are released. *fingers crossed*

@Lasever. The majority of members are in North America. Its in the early AM here, so many are asleep. In 4-5 hours the forum gets more people.

PCP has had some weird effects. Sometimes they trip out and beat the crap out of someone, even kill them, then come back not knowing anything that happened. Maybe he had the munchies?

Never go under any bridge where zombies or trolls hang out. He must of watched too many soylent green movies?

Soylent green is made of people!:tinfoil:

Last edited:

PCP has had some weird effects. Sometimes they trip out and beat the crap out of someone, even kill them, then come back not knowing anything that happened. Maybe he had the munchies?

I got dosed with PCP when I was 13. I black out for 3-4 hours, but I didnt eat people. Drugs can only enhance what you are capable of doing, or disillusion you into thinking you can do something. They cant turn you into a raging cannibal. At least the older types of drugs apparently. If they invented Zombie acid, then they should give a death sentence to anyone making it, or distributing it. Because thats F'd up chit.

Soylent green is made of people!:tinfoil:

He knows that, hence the joke. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Haven't you guys heard of that one guy who ate his wife's intestines because he was drugged up on LSD? Drugs can do some crazy shit. They're saying that this was caused by LSD also

Haven't you guys heard of that one guy who ate his wife's intestines because he was drugged up on LSD? Drugs can do some crazy shit. They're saying that this was caused by LSD also

No... but thinking about this I do remember watching an episode of CSI years ago where a cheerleader, and her boyfriend got high, and decided to have a snack out of another girl.

Also the episode where they showcased how they can take fingerprints off of fresh corpses.

Ha LSD, not gonna make someone eat a face, it can make you highly susceptible to suggestion, however not if they suggest you eat a person. You can drink a cup lf LSD, its fairly non toxic, after a few days the trip gets boring, nothing like DMT. Voodoo zombie powder is my guess. Well we can add this to the ways the world may end in 2012, the most reasonable and fun way too. I can sell zombie apocalypse home survival kits now!

jimdt7

Ha LSD, not gonna make someone eat a face, it can make you highly susceptible to suggestion, however not if they suggest you eat a person. You can drink a cup lf LSD, its fairly non toxic, after a few days the trip gets boring, nothing like DMT. Voodoo zombie powder is my guess. Well we can add this to the ways the world may end in 2012, the most reasonable and fun way too. I can sell zombie apocalypse home survival kits now!

I want one of these kits. How much ? :D

Jim

"he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and screaming at the sky. "

If you take out the "covered in blood" part, the rest seems pretty normal for a bad trip.:tinfoil:

Edit: Zombie kits consist of; Gasoline/diesel powered chainsaw for up close work, shortened automatic shotgun for medium range work, and an assault rifle for medium to long range work. Oh... uhm... you're still screwed a few months down the line, so always have one bullet left for yourself :p

Last edited:
Apparently playing COD zombies all these years will pay off now :)
Oh wait I didn't.

Last edited:
That is a totally F^cked up story.
I wonder if the man doing the zombie-like behaviour was high on Meth?
Wow. I guess it could also be another "voices in my head" told me to do this as well. I guess we'll never know now that our zombie was shot and killed.

Miami 'zombie' attacker may have been using 'bath salts'

may have been under the influence of "bath salts," a drug referred to as the new LSD

"When the officer approached him, told him to stop, pointed a gun at him, he turned around and growled like a wild animal and kept eating at the man's face," Fraternal Order of Police President Armando Aguilar

Augilar said he suspects the attacker, identified as 31-year-old Rudy Eugene, was under the influence of "bath salts." Four other drug use instances in Miami-Dade bear resemblances to Saturday's attack, he told WPLG.

"It causes them to go completely insane and become very violent" and take off their clothes, Augilar told WPLG.

They exhibit elevated temperatures and extreme physical strength

Eugene had an arrest record, mostly misdemeanors, including a battery charge from when he was 16 that was later dropped

Homeless people near where the attack took place said Eugene was often seen around the area looking confused

To sum up... loser who commonly gets high in the area tries out new drug... goes zombie, decides he wants a snack, gets shot.

@Seoul - Apparently it is some form of meth.

Last edited:
Still a better story than twilight.

Nah, twilight is a great story... so long as you happen to be a girl between the ages of 12 and 16....

I mean glittering in the sunlight... seriously... come on... wtf is that about? :p

I was forced to sit through the first movie :(

Last edited: