Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Zombie attack in Miami??

I'm terribly sorry, maybe that was what that guy was forced to sit through before he became cannibalistic? 10 hour marathon of fun sparkly twilight.

I'm terribly sorry, maybe that was what that guy was forced to sit through before he became cannibalistic? 10 hour marathon of fun sparkly twilight.

:crackup: Idk about going zombie, but I would probably jump off a bridge or something.

I wonder if showing movies like that is a form of torture in guantanamo... :eg:

you don't need sparkly vampires for fun, I used to sun bath in Iraq on top of a huge domed aircraft hanger in Balad Air Base. All them shiny salt crystals I am sure it was quit the sight. :p give that mental picture to your 12 year old daughters.

Took us 3 months to scavenge some mig fuel external tanks, and turn them into a gravity fed sun heated showers. It worked so well you had to wait till after midnight or it would take your skin off.

Zombies are never sparkly that's what I like about them.

I got dosed with PCP when I was 13. I black out for 3-4 hours, but I didnt eat people. Drugs can only enhance what you are capable of doing, or disillusion you into thinking you can do something. They cant turn you into a raging cannibal. At least the older types of drugs apparently. If they invented Zombie acid, then they should give a death sentence to anyone making it, or distributing it. Because thats F'd up chit.

He knows that, hence the joke. :rolleyes:

I was simply quoting the movie :p

No... but thinking about this I do remember watching an episode of CSI years ago where a cheerleader, and her boyfriend got high, and decided to have a snack out of another girl.

Also the episode where they showcased how they can take fingerprints off of fresh corpses.

A bit off, this is actually what I was referring to. The There were 2 girls, and a guy, one girl was the dude's girlfriend, the other, he cheated on her with. tThe girlfriend and boyfriend smoked PCP and the girl had a massive out of body experience, raged, went and killed the chick, then munched on her for a bit and got e. coli from it.

Last edited:
A bit off, this is actually what I was referring to. The There were 2 girls, and a guy, one girl was the dude's girlfriend, the other, he cheated on her with. tThe girlfriend and boyfriend smoked PCP and the girl had a massive out of body experience, raged, went and killed the chick, then munched on her for a bit and got e. coli from it.

Hmm, well, I had the bigger picture right... didn't remember the details of the show.

Another lesson to be taken from the show I suppose... cook your meat thoroughly people :shhh:

Blord

I read in the news site that the victim has lost 80% of the face. WTH :eek:

Humans are filthy creatures. Always cook to an internal temp of 165 F before consuming...:barf:

Last edited:
Lol, T_warne :p

I just remembered an intervention episode where someone was "addicted?" to bath salts and was constantly searching for "dead bodies" he could see throughout the house. Although I guess it can't be proven it was the bath salts and maybe he was already prone to pyschotic episodes.

Check out this clip its definitely interesting...although by far not nearly as shocking as the "zombie" who being totally unresponsive, growling and chewing faces off...

Last edited: