Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

ajbeav0531

I want to buy a host w/ heat sink for a 12mm dtr copper drop in that would hold two 18650? If that black one would work in the picture above I would like to buy it

Last edited:

jkxs

hi,
ok I have this 2x18650 custom host prewired to drop in a 12mm copper module.
or this one that holds 3X18650
Rich:)
Hey Rich I PMed you. Are these the only two hosts you have available for sale at the moment, or if I find something that you made in the past, could you remake it relatively quickly? I like the satin black simple designs (basically just a tube), but it would need a big heatsink to maximize runtime for a 2W 525 nm green laser. Thanks!

Hi BM,
thank you i do the best job i can for the folk of this forum At a fair price . All my items are made by myself and take a long time to perfect . i take pride with all my builds and go the extra mile. Thank you for the comment and looking pal..

How much do you charge for a build?

Im looking for a host for a 22mm round driver w/ a 12mm module. I want it to hold 2 18650, or 2 16340 if unattainable. Can I get some pricing? Its for a NUB 7w diode. So Obviously I need a big heatsink. Not tryna break the bank. Any help is appreciated!