Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welcoming Chris as modetator

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Congratulations Chris, another great mod. :) Good to see you back posting now. ;)

Whack a troll, :crackup:! That needs to be a game for the mods. :D

Holy cow is it troll hunting season already?! Glad to have you Alaskan:D Feeling like there's gonna be a lot less spammers now:)

My actual reaction

IaopZ.gif

This is out of left field with the character types usually chosen. Just don't drive yourself mad comparing IPs. Take a break from time to time.

Thanks guys, I haven't logged in to the moderator side of the house yet, in time I will. I don't want to bust into any of that stuff for awhile, too busy flying around Iraq this week to put much time into it yet. One thing though, I won't become a *ick, only one thing worse than a troll, that's a out of line moderator with an attitude. We don't have that at LPF, I'm certainly not volunteering for the job to become one.

You'll make a fine Mod Chris.
And once you finally log into the business back-end of LPF you'll finally realise that this is real and not a simulation.

:crackup: :crackup:

:beer:

I've seen selfish bully moderators on another forum a few years ago, not gonna do it. I'm sure such behaviour would be very short lived, but that's not why I won't, it's unfair, I hate to see bullying of any kind between members, much less a mod.

The sim idea is real world Sci-Fi to me as the theories fit our observations. However, IMO, it's how nature works, everything is in reality pixilated, we don't live in the smooth analog world our senses see it at, experience it. That's the real miricle, not the seeming digital base of space created by Plank length triangles.

I've seen selfish bully moderators on another forum a few years ago, not gonna do it. I'm sure such behaviour would be very short lived, but that's not why I won't, it's unfair, I hate to see bullying of any kind between members, much less a mod.

Okay. :yh:

-Alex

Reactions: GSS
It looks like you've logged in as a moderator now, Chris. Good for you. I'm certain you'll do fine. :yh:

The profile just started showing the functions yesterday, but I didn't log in with the mod user name and PW yet, I need to do that to see what it's used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.