Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welcoming Chris as modetator

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congratulations on your newmoderator position Chris, all trolls are now on notice! :yh:

Last edited:

Encap

Congrats Alaskan on becoming a Super Moderator. Trolls beware. No more Mr. nice guy

Should be interesting. lol

Very nice of you to offer to help mod--with your work and travel schedule

Last edited:
It's really nice of Chris to offer his time when he is already hard at work every day, but one good thing is that he will have a time of day advantage to help cover when our stateside mods are asleep, this should work out well, thanks for stepping up Chris to make this forum a comfortable place for everyone.

Congrats Chris...:beer:
Was wondering what you were up to....:eg:

Jerry

He's picked up the ban hammer for a championship game of whack a troll. :D

2010100215114236596.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations again, Chris. I'm very glad you stepped up to take on this important job. Looking forward to seeing you post here again. :yh:

BobMc

Alaskan your first challenge is to fix the typo in the title of this thread :p
Welcome aboard.

:crackup: good catch EP. (Or is modetator something special??? :) )

Congrats Alaskan, wish you well at your new position. Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm going to be traveling around for a bit here in Iraq so might not be on much for awhile but should have more time later, once I get all of the fires out here, so to speak. As a moderator, I think you might find me far more moderate than before. It does give me one advantage, I can have a better understanding of what is going on with some of the intermittent issues. One thing I look forward to is covering the forum while the guys in the U.S. sleep to clean up any spam which shows up quicker, with more mods in different time zones we can be faster to react.

edit: I see a bunch of trash just showed up in the thread, thanks for removing it EP, I haven't logged into the system yet to see how to navigate as a moderator to do so myself and heading out in a short while to another base. Catch up with you guys later and thanks for the faith Avery, as well as the kind welcomes to the voluntary job here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.