Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Welcoming Chris as modetator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I haven't logged in to the moderator side of the house yet, in time I will. I don't want to bust into any of that stuff for awhile, too busy flying around Iraq this week to put much time into it yet. One thing though, I won't become a *ick, only one thing worse than a troll, that's a out of line moderator with an attitude. We don't have that at LPF, I'm certainly not volunteering for the job to become one.

Just saw this, but you have it spot on Alaskan. LPF is not the place for moderators or administrators with attitudes and take it out on forum members.

The mod interface is a little tricky but once you get used to it it'll be second nature. ;)

-Alex

This and PL are the only two forums I've been to which are completely free of bully mods, it's very nice :)

In 20 years online, I've only been a member of four forums, so I really don't have a good sampling, just know this is a good place, most members don't go on the attack here with word or another methods, only problem we have had here are the trolls, some of them obviously banned members, perhaps very occasionally active ones, and the spammers, of course. I do like the whack a troll job the mods have already been doing lately, about time!

Edit: Thank you for the welcome everyone, I hope no one minds, but I am doing my first mod function by closing the thread, we have better things to talk about and since it was opened for me, I think I can get away with closing it. Thank you Avery :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.