Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

***trade***

That UV light advertises a TITANIUM body, but in the specs it says "HARD ANODIZED ALUMINUM AIRCRAFT GRADE" Which is it made of ????-----rob

Yes it is HARD ANODIZED ALUMINUM AIRCRAFT GRADE, Ti refers to the finish of the anodize.

Jeff

That UV light advertises a TITANIUM body, but in the specs it says "HARD ANODIZED ALUMINUM AIRCRAFT GRADE" Which is it made of ????-----rob

ZRTMWA

which I can forgive most of the time, the N82 is actually the best mobile phone ever produced in the world (though it's a very subjective judgement I realise). Immensely physically robust, superb features, and the all crucial Xenon flash.

deadwood 1-3

original

Last edited:
The flashlight is pretty cool as is and puts out about a Watt of UV light, (~408nm), but I have several LW UV sources already, I wanted it for a BR laser host. I didn't even know it had both constant on and momentary on, so it will be my only unit with both. Thanks for the trade and quality unit in mint condition! +1 rep! -Glenn