Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Collimated News Column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

This link works for me, but may not for others as it is a subscription of mine. It reports that the grand jury report was released in part by the judge in the Fulton grand jury which shows that of the many, 75, people who testified there the jury was concerned that some lied and should be prosecuted for it.

This is your 4th infraction. The last link is one sided

This is your 4th infraction. The last link is one sided

I'm sorry. I don't understand the reason for the infraction. I read the NBC article and it gave no more information than any other article about this breaking news from this morning. I'm trying very hard to comply with your restrictions for this tread, but are you saying that no news about investigations into anyone can go here? Also, not all stories have another side to them. Sometimes it's just information.

Last edited:
So any news that looks bad to anyone here and complains is not allowed? Even if someone is indicted or convicted it is too partisan for you?

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
So any news that looks bad to anyone here and complains is not allowed? Even if someone is indicted or convicted it is too partisan for you?
I know how badly you want to talk bad about trump or anyone in the republican party but this has been clearly stated many times that this not allowed. As said again and again this is not the politics thread. You know this therefore the infraction. I suggest you start thinking about this and taking it seriously as you are dangerously close to getting removed from this forum. Next time is a 3 day ban for you Paul. I have removed infractions from you because I knew this would be difficult a change but I cannot protect you anymore if you keep doing this.
If you care about being here on this forum then you need to abide by the rules just like everyone else.

So, puff pieces only here, right? If that's the case I likely won't be posting here much.

So, puff pieces only here, right? If that's the case I likely won't be posting here much.
Not puff pieces Paul, actual genuine news articles. Like when a train crashes and spills vinyl chloride. You can post a link to it and comment on it in an apolitical fashion.

Not puff pieces Paul, actual genuine news articles. Like when a train crashes and spills vinyl chloride. You can post a link to it and comment on it in an apolitical fashion.

It will never be anything like Three Mile Island. In fact, the railroad that is responsible for this uses a braking system from the Civil War era. They have made a corporate decision to not update their braking system taking accidents like this one piecemeal as it saves them money in the long run.

Also, today I watched Neil DeGrasse Tyson mock people who have speculated that these UFOs are from aliens way outside our solar system. Saying, of course aliens are going to come here and drop balloons on us all. Now that is puff.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
It will never be anything like Three Mile Island. In fact, the railroad that is responsible for this uses a braking system from the Civil War era. They have made a corporate decision to not update their braking system taking accidents like this one piecemeal as it saves them money in the long run.

Also, today I watched Neil DeGrasse Tyson mock people who have speculated that these UFOs are from aliens way outside our solar system. Saying, of course aliens are going to come here and drop balloons on us all. Now that is puff.
Do you have a link to that? You need to post articles or videos that support your statements. Ill let this one slide.

I thought marijuana was going to become legal ? Guess not.

It is legal for recreational use here in Washington. I'm not concerned. The Federal government is always last to approve of anything the states have approved. I expect it will be a non-controlled substance everywhere eventually.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
It is legal for recreational use here in Washington. I'm not concerned. The Federal government is always last to approve of anything the states have approved. I expect it will be a non-controlled substance everywhere eventually.
Yes post links to statements

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Do you have a link to back up any of what you said, because it looks like the fed is just now tightening down and all those people buying/using vapes and gummies containing delta-8,9 and tch-0 will be violating federal law and it's a class 1 control at that so.... felony ?
Also post links

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
When exactly was I arguing? I posted the link you asked for and added a short explanation of what it said. I'd really appreciate it if I weren't accused of doing what someone else has done. Thank You.
More bickering. One day ban

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yes paul, I already said pot is legal in 21 States even though it's Federally illegal everywhere, you're not making any new points by repeating what I already said.... also what you posted isn't a recent news article.

My news article was about delta-8,9 and thc-0 being declared illegal federally which will impact the States where cannabis isn't legal for recreational use, yet people in those States are mail ordering gummies and vape juice with delta-8,9 and thc-0 as well as the companies producing and selling it.

Second infraction. Maybe you two just shouldn't reply to one another? I dunno. All I know is you two will escalate the argument until its a full blown multipage fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.