Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Random Pics 2 - Ears and Eggs Collection

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Some random pictures of some of my laser collection, my element cubes and a few of my anime figures!

The Z-Bolt 5mW 450nm, a 15mW 488nm pen from a GB on the Discord channel, LaserGlow 5mW Gold Lyra, and Z-Bolt 5mW 650nm.

1.jpg

Same four lasers with my uranium and bromine element cubes, and the Girls Und Panzer 1/16th scale Nonna and Katyusha figures.

2.jpg

With the Popup Parade Series 1/8th scale Tanya Degurechaff figure as well.

3.jpg

4.jpg

These two lasers are new to my collection, they are the 1.6W 450nm, and the 700mW 520nm laser from JLasers. Will post a bit more about these laser soon, just got them in the last couple weeks. These are without any doubt the brightest lasers I have ever owned in my many years in this hobby.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Your 405 looks good, reminds me that I've been meaning to knife edge some of the Sharp diodes.

loreadarkshade

Thanks for showing off my lasers 🥰

I will never get tired of seeing my products being shown online.
Hope they serve you well, and for a long time!

Sweet pen lasers, that 488nm pen is gorgeous!

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I want uranium too!!! And 520nm 700 mWt look nice, i suppose this laser have a good quality

So far, I have been very impressed with the two lasers from JLasers, I have posted a bit more info and pictures of them in this thread here:

I scored some nice magnets in these old drives but I don't know what to do with the Frisbees.

SANY6505.JPG
SANY6509.JPG