Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

Re: GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18 - Copper Option Available

I heard from thejoker301 again today and he is waiting for the start production to go through that he confirmed two days ago. When he gets that he is going to be sending out PMs to everyone for their hosts. He told me he thought it might be in the next 2 to 3 days. So, the hosts will be in production when the payment is requested.

Re: GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18 - Copper Option Available

Damn, I didn't realize the group buy was over. I was going to go for one black matte host w/ copper heatsink, board + leads and shipped to USA. Is it too late? :(

Frankie9011, yeah, but I will slip you in. Check post #9 for the spreadsheet and you will find yourself there momentarily. I take it that by leads you mean you want the contact board soldered in for you. If not, post again or PM me.

Frankie9011, yeah, but I will slip you in. Check post #9 for the spreadsheet and you will find yourself there momentarily. I take it that by leads you mean you want the contact board soldered in for you. If not, post again or PM me.

Yes that's correct :) :thanks:

Hey Paul, if you could can you update my order on the spreadsheet to just not include paint? Sorry for the trouble, had a change of heart. Would prefer the bare copper/aluminum look :)

You got it. I am here to serve. Check the spreadsheet in a few minutes.

Excellent, thanks again !

I just this minute got an email from thejoker301. He told me that the machining process has been approved and he is checking the dimensions and the tail switches at this moment. He said that Friday the 7th will be the start of collecting money for your hosts. So, everyone who is involved in this group buy has plenty of time to get ready for the end of the first part of this group buy. Thanks everyone who has ordered and we will try to get this done in as timely a fashion as possible. :thanks:

Thejoker301 sent me an email to let all the members involved in the group buy that he will post a link to a site to pay for your hosts. It should happen in the next few hours. He should post to this thread as well. I believe that you will find the amount you need to pay on the site. If I hear anything more about this I will post it to this thread. :yh:

Last edited:

Gadget

HMmm....nothing from Joker yet?

HMmm....nothing from Joker yet?

Had tons of work yesterday. And I will be back today around 17:00 here in Israel. I will open a sale page than.

:beer:

Rifter

I forgot this was still going lol

My Computer,s hard drive was infected as a result of the Home Depot hack and is in the shop until later today. Probably more like this evening. I am kepping in touch through my tablet while my laptop is gone. I wil be back later tonight to help get this group buy finished.

Yea, totally forgot about this....(again)

Last edited:

I sent another email to thejoker301 yesterday and am just waiting for a reply. I was expecting this to be going by now, but I know how busy joker has been. I will post here again as soon as I hear anything more.

Hi Everyone ,

Was Really busy this week. Got another test tomorrow.

I am sorry for the delay. I just got so much things going on. I got to finish the test than will be able to finish this GB properly this weekend we will collect the money finally.

And next week production will start. Everything is setup with the manufacturer , we just need to collect money and send him an "okay" and he will start making the hosts for us.

:beer: